Twin Cities Retirement Education Class
Have you ever wondered how to:
- Downsize your home in a competitive real estate market
- Protect your aging parent’s assets from nursing home expenses
- Manage your retirement portfolio in a bumpy market
- Organize your home and get ready to sell
- Create an estate plan now that you have adult children
- Optimize when you collect Social Security
If you’re like many Twin Cities residents wanting to transition into retirement successfully, you’ve probably thought about at least one of these topics. However, seeking out help often requires lots of searching, questionable advice from well-meaning friends or multiple calls and appointments with different professionals.
However, Twin Cities Retirement Education brings all the experts to one event so you can get your retirement questions addressed in one place. Stop searching and start making progress on your retirement plans.