Trunk or Treat at Immanuel – Eden Prairie
Saturday, October 28, 3 – 4:30 p.m.
Mark your calendars to provide a trunk, bring your trick or treaters, or better yet – both!
About Trunk or Treat
- Trunk or Treat is a fun and safe way to celebrate Halloween, where Immanuel members, their friends, and community members park their cars together and open their trunks to reveal Halloween-themed decorations.
- Children can walk from trunk to trunk to look at the decorations and receive candy and treats.
- If it rains we’ll move it indoors, so please come rain, snow or shine!
- Trunk or Treat is controlled and safe family environment for trick-or-treaters of all ages!
Provide a Trunk for Trunk or Treat:
- Sign up to provide a trunk (It’s a lot of fun!).
- Decorate your trunk and/or wear a costume yourself.
- Provide candy or other treats for 250 kids.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes early to be directed to a parking spot in the front lot and set up your trunk. (The parking lot will be closed off at 2:50 to provide a no-traffic area for the safety of the trick or treaters.)
- Have hand sanitizer available at your trunk.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.