Solving the Retirement Tax Puzzle Seminar in Eden Prairie
Attendees will discover how to insulate themselves from the risks of rising taxes, Social Security taxation, and how to avoid common mistakes that increase the chances or running out of money as you distribute your assets in retirement. Register here.
IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR RETIREMENT TODAY
TAX RATE RISK
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow.
- The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s
- Are employer sponsored plans better than IRAs?
- Is it time for the Roth conversions?
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income.
- Strategies on how to lengthen the life of your money
- When should you convert to a Roth?
- How IRA’s and 401k’s cause Social Security taxation
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
- The causes of Social Security taxation
- The Social Security thresholds you need to be aware of
- The real cost of Social Security taxation
- Strategies to eliminate Social Security taxation
- Social Security maximization strategies
RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PITFALLS
- How to ensure you won’t run out of money in retirement
- How to liquidate retirement assets in the right order
- How to eliminate “sequence of returns” risk
WHY LOSSES DURING RETIREMENT MATTER
- The impact of dramatic market loss in retirement
- Is “buy and hold” appropriate in retirement?
- How to shield your assets from stock market volatility
- Why “asset allocation” alone may not be enough
- How to truly diversify your retirement portfolio
HOW THE NEW SECURE ACT COULD IMPACT YOUR RETIREMENT
- Changes to the RMD age for some!
- IRA Contribution Age Limit Altered
- Positive Changes for Part-Time Workers
- What’s Happening to Stretch IRAs?
- Will We See Annuities Included More Often in Workplace Retirement Plans?