Oak Point Lantern Stroll Fundraiser
Families will take a walk around our campus to look at the illuminated “lantern bags” decorated by our students, see chalk artwork on the path, and meet other Oak Point families.
100% of the funds raised will go directly back to the Oak Point Elementary School PTO. This year we are raising funds for Flexible Furniture to be put into the atriums and for Student Experiences, such as field trips and in-school assemblies!
School Wide Goals & Rewards:
● $5,000 = Popcorn in the Classroom
● $10,000 = School Customized Bookmark for every student
● $15,000 = Dr. Rogers and Mr. Monson serve Lunch w/ Music in the cafeteria
● $20,000 = PTO Popsicles at Lunch
● $25,000 = Movie in the classroom
● $30,000 = Teachers and students Pie the Principals in the face
● $40,000 = Principal Prank: TBD by Oak Point Families, Principal Rogers, Mr. Monson, and PTO.