Immanuel Church Garage Sale
Saturday, April 30, 2022: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Garage Sale is a “Free Will Donation” event. This means that during the sale there will not be prices marked on individual items. This greatly reduces the work required by those setting up the sale and makes it more manageable. We do encourage everyone to donate as they are able for goods purchased, as funds earned at the Garage Sale support our youth attending life changing faith events and trips! As you start your spring cleaning, save items for the Immanuel Garage Sale!
The sale is a great event for the entire community and your help is needed. Sorting clothing donations is the most time consuming task when setting up for the sale.
We are requesting that:
- you presort and label your clothing items this year.
- bag or box same sized clothing together and label (Women, Men, Girl, Boy; S, M, L, etc) before you drop off, or
- if you drop off on Thursday or Friday, please consider sorting your clothes donations on to the appropriate tables.
- Donation drop off begins at 10:30 a.m., Sunday, April 24, 2022 in Luther Hall. Also, drop items off during office hours Monday-Friday (8:30-4:30).
- We request that large furniture items be dropped off only on Friday, April 29, before 5 p.m.
- Donations that are clean and in good working condition will be accepted.
- Items must be dropped off by 5 p.m. Friday evening (so we have time to organize them).
Sorry, we are not able to accept donations of…
- computers, printers, televisions, exercise equipment, car seats, cribs, broken items, hanging lights and non-working electrical appliances.
Volunteers are needed and can sign up online.