Derby Warm-Up Happy Hour – Chamber Women’s Committee
Join us for our Derby Warm-Up themed happy hour! We will have a selfie station, complimentary mint juleps, derby hats and even a non-profit donation horse race. See below for items to bring or donate! No derby hat or horse knowledge necessary. Register here.
PROP: Kick off PROP’s Summer Food For Kids Program! During the summer months, many children who receive free/reduced meals at school experience hunger as families struggle to meet the cost of providing those meals at home. To help bridge that gap, PROP offers an additional “child pack” to our families with children for the months of June, July and August. We are looking for sponsors to cover a specific non-perishable food item on our “wish list” for those months. These include;
- 7-ounce Mac & Cheese Boxes
- Meatless Pasta Sauce
- 16-ounce Dry Pasta
Southern Valley Alliance:
- Uber/Lyft Gift Cards
- Gas Only Gift Cards G
- rocery Store Gift Cards (Walmart, Cub, Hy-Vee, Target, etc…)
- Fast Food Gift Cards (Caribou, Subway, Domino’s, etc…)
- Personal Care Products (Child, Teen, & Adult) (All Genders) Hair Care (Brushes, Combs, Hair-Ties, etc…)
- Diapers & Wipes (Sizes 5&6)
- New Journals
Monetary Donations Making a Difference:
- $20 provides transportation to meet with an advocate.
- $50 provides holiday gifts for one child.
- $100 provides a one-night emergency hotel stay for those fleeing domestic violence.
- $150 provides groceries for a victim-survivor and their family for one week.
- $250 provides one week of support group for survivors.
- $500 provides one week of staffing our 24/7 Crisis Line.
- $750 provides victim-survivors full access to our services and information through our Crisis Line, website, and email for one month.
- $1000 provides a security deposit or one month of rent to an individual or family moving into safe housing.
Any monetary donations can also help support our 1.8 Million Dollar Capital Campaign for our new office location in Shakopee. (Opening in 2023)
Eden Prairie Schools:
- Classroom Supplies; Clorox Wipes, Tissue Boxes, Command Strips, Hand Sanitizer
- Crayons, Markers, Construction Paper, Pencils, Folders, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, paperclips, scotch tape, magnets, highlighters, glue, “I’m done with my work” activities