Hop on over for Bunny Yoga! Adorable and adoptable rabbits roam freely as the yoga flows encourage lots of bunny-human interaction. Bring your camera to capture this memorable experience. Appropriate for ages 8 and older, families are encouraged to participate. Hay is present in litter boxes, so those who have allergies should be mindful before signing up. A paid adult must accompany any children. Registration proceeds benefit Rabbit Rescue of Minnesota.
- Yoga mats socially distanced at least 6 feet apart (Set up and washed before class, but you may bring your own)
- Hand sanitizer will be available and required before and after class
- Masks will be worn before and after class
- Masks will be worn by all EPCC and Rabbit Rescue staff
- Maximum of 25 participants
Walk ups are welcome if you can’t get signed up on-line.