Below are the unofficial, election-night results of the 2022 election. The listed names are the winners in each race. The numbers in parenthesis represent the percent of votes the candidate received.
Eden Prairie School Board (4 Year)
- Steve Bartz (18.5%)
- Debjyoti “DD” Dwivedy (18.02%)
- Abby Libsack (16.74%)
- Aaron Casper (16.69%)
Eden Prairie School Board (2 Year)
- Dennis Stubbs (53.61%)
Eden Prairie Schools Referendum
- Question 1 Yes – Approved (63.29%)
- Question 2 Yes – Approved (67.72%)
Eden Prairie City Mayor
- Ron Case (69.33%)
Eden Prairie City Council
- Kathy Nelson (35.54%)
- Mark Freiberg (32.02%)
District 49 State Senator
- Steve Cwodzinski (62.27%)
State Representative District 49a
- Laurie Pryor (62.99%)
US Representative District 3
- Dean Phillips (59.56%)
VOTER GUIDE 2022
Eden Prairie residents have the opportunity this fall to “hire” their government representation. All it takes is the act of voting.
Candidates from city council and school board all the way up to 3rd District U.S. representative are on the ballot, waiting for final voting on Nov. 8 to find out if “elected official” will be on their resume for 2023 and beyond.
If you will be 18 or older on Election Day and are registered to vote – or will register at the polls – you can help determine who’s hired and who’s not. Absentee ballots can be requested now, and early voting in person – including locally at the Eden Prairie City Center, 8080 Mitchell Road – got underway Sept. 23.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Election Day. Identify your polling location and bring proof of residency to the poll if you’re registering to vote on that day.
Stay informed of the latest Eden Prairie election news! Join thousands of your neighbors and subscribe to our email newsletter for FREE!
Races for Eden Prairie
We have prepared a guide to each race, including candidate profiles and a Q&A section for local candidates.
- Eden Prairie School Board
- Eden Prairie Schools Tax Referendum
- Eden Prairie Mayor
- Eden Prairie City Council
- 3rd Congressional District
- District 49A State Representative
- District 49B State Representative
- District 49 State Senator
- Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State
- Hennepin County Sheriff
- Hennepin County Attorney
- MN State Auditor
- September 23 – Absentee/Early voting for general election begins
- October 18 – Deadline to pre-register to vote for general election
- November 1st-7th – Absentee/Early in-person direct ballot voting at Eden Prairie City Center
- November 8 – General Election
Vote Early in Person Now
In-person absentee voting is available at the Eden Prairie City Center
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 5
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 7
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Printed Voter Guide
We sent a printed voter guide to every household in Eden Prairie during the week of October 3rd. If you didn’t get one, lost yours, or just want a digital copy, you can download it here: