Ace Supply employee named Counterperson of the Year
Zach Fellows of Ace Supply Company in Eden Prairie has won the first-ever Counterperson of the Year Contest from Malco Products, a developer and manufacturer of specialty hand tools for the HVAC and building construction trades.
“We are proud to recognize Zach for providing excellent customer service and setting the bar high for our industry,” said Rebecca Talbot, vice president of marketing at Malco Products. Fellows earned a prize of $500 cash, a Malco golf shirt and hat.
Eden Prairie Center adds new tenants, holiday season vendors
New tenants and local vendors at Eden Prairie Center for the 2023 holiday season include the following:
- Go! Calendars and Go! Games, a seasonal specialty store that offers a variety of calendars, toys, and board games. This vendor is currently open in the Center Court of Eden Prairie Center.
- Northwoods Boutique offers gift ideas from local crafters, including jewelry, kitchen items, antiques and garden decor. Located near Target on the upper level of Eden Prairie Center, this vendor is open now through Dec. 23.
- Lueur Boutique offers an extensive selection of designer clothing for men and women including apparel, accessories, shoes and home decor. It is open through Jan. 7, 2024 in the Center Court.
- Three Mad Poppers is a family-owned gourmet popcorn shop with a variety of popcorn flavors, trail mixes and more. It opened Nov. 2 in the Center Court.
- Cutco Kitchen offers brand kitchen cutlery, flatware, cookware and kitchen accessories. It will be open Dec. 7 through Dec. 30 and is located near Brugen Jewelers.
- A Blissfully Local Pop Up Market will be spread across the mall on Dec. 9, with a diverse range of handmade items, crafts, and unique products from local artisans, crafters and entrepreneurs.
- The second weekend of a Holiday Sample Sale supporting The Grief Club of Minnesota, including holiday decorations and home decor, will occur Nov. 9 – Nov. 12 near the Food Court.
We offer several ways for our readers to provide feedback. Your comments are welcome on our social media posts (Facebook, X, Instagram, Threads, and LinkedIn). We also encourage Letters to the Editor; submission guidelines can be found on our Contact Us page. If you believe this story has an error or you would like to get in touch with the author, please connect with us.