Absentee and early voting is open in person or by mail for the Aug. 9 primary election.
Eden Prairie residents can vote in person through Monday, Aug. 8 at the Eden Prairie City Center weekdays during business hours, and 10–3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 6.
Voters must register by Oct. 18 for the General Election on Nov. 8.
Voting registration can be done anytime, including at the time of voting.
Register to vote by Tuesday, Oct. 18 for the General Election.
- Check your voter registration to make sure your current address is listed
- You may register online or print and fill out a paper version to return to Hennepin County
- If your address or name have changed, you are required to update your voter registration
If you plan to register in person, or it is past the preregistration deadline, be sure to bring what you need to register.
Voters can request an absentee ballot on the Minnesota Secretary of State’s website. You can also see a sample ballot there. Here is the application for an absentee ballot. To apply for an absentee ballot you need the following information:
- be eligible to register and vote in Minnesota
- provide an email address
- provide your identification number: Minnesota-issued driver’s license, Minnesota ID card or last 4 digits of Social Security number.
For complete voting information, go to the City of Eden Prairie website.
Comments aren’t allowed on our site, but we do offer several ways to provide feedback, and have your voice heard. If you believe the story has an error, or would like to get in touch with the author, please contact us. If you would like to respond directly to this article, we welcome and encourage Letters To the Editor. You can find details on how to submit a letter on our contact page.